- 3 Minutes to read
Step 1: Choose your plan and sign up
- 3 Minutes to read
Welcome to NordLayer! The first step is to choose the most suitable subscription plan and sign up by creating an account (organization). The process of signing up differs depending on your role in the organization.
If you are an organization administrator:
- Select the subscription package: go to the https://nordlayer.com/pricing/ page, find the most suitable plan, and click Start now. Note that the plan can also be purchased later, once you've set up your account and invited your team. If you want to set up your account first, go to the https://nordlayer.com/ page, and click Start now button there.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your preferred organization name.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the size of your organization and click Next.
- Create an organization ID (e.g., your company’s shortened name or a word that’s easy to remember).
- Confirm your email address. Enter the 6-digit confirmation code that has been sent to your email.
- Create a strong password for your account.
- Start onboarding your organization - invite new members to teams or, if you want to do that later, activate NordLayer by purchasing and activating a subscription plan.
Not sure which subscription package to choose?
Go for Basic plan when you need core internet access security with the ability to access international online resources and information.
NordLayer Basic works like a cloud network access solution, providing encrypted traffic and a secure network for your employees to work on — whether at home, in the office, or on an unsecured public Wifi. Locations can be hidden and changed in seconds, making NordLayer Basic perfect for marketing teams monitoring geo-targeted campaigns or for QA teams testing globally.
Go for Advanced plan when you need a network and resource access management solution with increased security and network visibility features.
NordLayer Advanced functions as a next-gen remote network access solution. It authorizes gain access to virtual private gateways on demand and provides secure access to corporate resources in minutes.
Each dedicated server has its fixed IP address, giving your company invaluable security and flexibility.
IP allowlisting and gateway access control allow team segmentation and seamless access to the company network and resources.
DNS & DPI functionalities advanced internet network access security with increased threat prevention by filtering and blocking malicious content and access to specific ports & protocols.
If you need to access your work resources remotely, you need to make sure that your resources are already remotely accessible (by utilizing port-forwarding on your office router or simply using cloud infrastructure). By obtaining a dedicated server with a static private IP address, you could allowlist (whitelist) the said IP address to access everything you or your team need to do work effectively and efficiently.
Go for Custom plan when you need to enable every way of working, overcoming challenges of existing technical arrangements and the work model of a company.
Customizable solution for bespoke Enterprise requirements — tailored to suit unique large business network infrastructure. For an excellent experience, premium 24/7 live support is available for custom technical implementation and real-time support.
See NordLayer plans comparison table:
Or get to know main differences between Basic and Advanced plans by viewing the video:
If you’ve received an invitation email from your organization administrator:
- Open the invitation email and click Activate account.
- Enter your name and create a password to set up your account and activate your license.
- Download the NordLayer app by clicking the Download button.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.