I can't make a payment
You may try contacting your credit card company as it is likely to have information about the failed transaction and the status of your account.
If you tried paying with a credit card but your account is still not active, those might be the reasons:
- Insufficient funds. Check if there's enough credit in your bank account to make the payment.
- Incorrect information. The information you provide when paying must match the information on your credit card.
- Expired card. Check your card's expiration date.
- Fraud detection. It may happen when you try to make a payment while connected to a VPN or using a proxy. You may have a payment issue if, for example, the country of your IP address is different from the country your card was issued in.
- The transaction was declined by the issuing bank. You may want to contact your bank and allow future payments to NordVPN Teams.
If you are still having difficulties, please contact our customer support team. We can provide you a direct payment link.