How do I enable Okta 3rd party authentication?
In order to enable Okta SSO as a login option for the NordLayer application, you will need to do the following:
1. Log in to your Okta dashboard
2. At the top right corner, click Admin
3. Head to the Applications section and select Applications
4. Click on Create App Integration and select OIDC - OpenID Connect option
5. At the bottom of the page, choose Web Application
6. Click Next. That should open the New Web App Integration window
7. Set the application name as NordLayer
8. Set Sign-in redirect URls to https://auth.nordlayer.com/v1/tokens/oauth/resolution
9. Customize the Assignments section based on your need and click Save
10. Now you should be redirected to the General page of the application that you've just created. Copy Client ID and Client secret values
11. Click on the Sign On tab
12. Copy your Issuer and Audience parameters
Once you have copied all these values, you can head to the Control Panel on our website and navigate to Settings - Login options. By choosing Okta you will be prompted to enter five values as follows:
Client ID - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Client Secret - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Base URL - https://your-okta-domain.okta.com/oauth2 (replace your-okta-domain with the Issuer from OKTA dashboard)
Audience - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Issuer - https://your-okta-domain.com (value copied from OKTA dashboard)
Once you submit this information, your organization members will now have the ability to log into the NordLayer application using Okta SSO.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.