Set up MS Office, OneDrive, or Adobe Cloud with NordLayer
If you are experiencing issues with accessing Microsoft services such as Microsoft Office, OneDrive, or Office 365 while connected to NordLayer on your Windows PC, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Disable ThreatBlock in the application settings
2. Go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings
3. Under the View your active networks section, you will see the name of your active network4. Right-click on your active network adapter and select Properties. Make sure you have selected the network adapter with the name from the previous step
5. Select IPv4 and click Properties
6. Add the following DNS addresses and click OK:
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.