How to activate the Smart access feature on a gateway
Smart Access feature gives you the ability to connect endpoint to endpoint, when they are connected to the same server. Additionally, it will give users the ability to see each others' endpoints even if they are not in the same network (LAN).
1. You need to have a gateway that is connected to a single dedicated server
2. Go to Settings in the control panel
3. Locate Smart access and click on Add gateway
4. Add the gateway with a dedicated server from the options listed
5. Click Enable and then Confirm
6. This will restart the server, so make sure you notify all the users that they need to re-connect to the gateway
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.