How to disable IPv6 on Windows 8/10?
This guide will show you how to disable IPv6 address support on your Windows 8/10 device. If you have a Windows 7 operating system, check out this article instead.
1. Click the Windows logo button on the bottom-right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Settings cogwheel in the start bar menu that pops up.
3. In the Windows Settings window, click on Network & Internet.
4. On the left panel, choose Wi-Fi if you are using wireless internet or Ethernet if you are using a wired internet connection.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and click Change adapter options.
6. Now you will see all TAP adapters on your PC. Right-click on the active TAP adapter, then click Properties.
7. Untick the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box and press OK.
8. Repeat the process with other TAP adapters and reboot your computer.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.