How to disable IPv6 on macOS?
This guide will show you how to disable IPv6 address support on your macOS device.
1. Click the Apple logo and then System Preferences...
2. On the preferences window, click Network.
3. Select the first network connection you see listed on the left-hand side (usually Ethernet or Wi-Fi), then click the Advanced button.
4. Go to the TCP/IP tab at the top. Besides Configure IPv6, set it to Off. If you do not have this option, select Link-local Only.
5. Click OK to apply changes. If you connect to a different network type (Wi-Fi, for example), repeat this process with the new network.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.