How to reset network settings on Chromebook?
In case you are experiencing issues with your NordLayer connection, resetting your network settings is a viable option to resolve them. You can essentially reset your network settings on a Chromebook device by forgetting a network and then re-adding it. Even if you forget a network, you can still connect to it again later.
1. Sign onto your Chromebook with the owner account.
2. Click on your account photo in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Click on Settings (Cog icon).
4. Click Known Networks.
5. Click on the More Icon (Three vertical dots).
6. Select Forget this network.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.