How to reset network settings on iOS?
In case you are experiencing issues with your NordLayer connection, resetting your network settings is a viable option to resolve them. In order to reset network settings on iPhone or iPad, please follow these steps:
1. Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings that you have used before.
2. Additionally, launch the Settings app from the Home screen and navigate to Wi-Fi.
3. On the right side of your wireless network, tap on the i button to bring up the settings for your Wi-Fi network.
4. Tap on the blue Forget This Network button.
5. Reboot the device and re-connect to your WiFi network.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.