How do I enable OneLogin 3rd party authentication?
1. Head to the OneLogin dashboard
2. Navigate to Applications section
3. Click on Add App
4. Search for OpenId Connect (OIDC) and select it
5. Type in NordLayer as a Display Name
6. Navigate to Configuration tab
7. To the Redirect URl's add https://auth.nordlayer.com/v1/tokens/oauth/resolution
8. In the SSO tab, select Application Type as Web and Authentication Method as POST
9. Click Save in the top right corner of the OneLogin dashboard
Now you will need to copy three values from the OneLogin dashboard (Applications -> NordLayer -> SSO) - Client ID, Client Secret andSubdomain.
Please note, the Subdomain value is only the part as shown in the screenshot:
In order to allow a OneLogin user to log in via SSO to the NordLayer application, head to the Users section in the OneLogin dashboard:
1. Select a user from the list
2. Head to the Applications section on the left
3. Click a plus sign on the top right corner
4. Select your newly created NordLayer application and click Continue and then Save
To enable 3rd party authentication OneLogin, please open the Control Panel on our website and head to Settings - Login methods. If you select OneLogin, you will be prompted to enter the three previously copied values: client_id, client_secret and subdomain. Once the values are submitted, your whole organization will now have the option to log into the NordLayer application by using OneLogin SSO.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.