How to use the SMP (Service Management Portal)
Log in to your service management portal with your credentials you’ve received after signing up as a NordLayer Partner.
You will arrive on the Organizations page first. Here you can review info about each organization; such as ID, number of members and servers, and status. Although upon your first visit, it will appear empty until you create an organization.
Add a new organization
- Click the Add new organization button.
- Enter your preferred organization’s name.
- Enter an organization ID (e.g., your company’s shortened name or a word that’s easy to remember). Then click Create.
On the left sidebar, you’ll see Administrators, here you’ll be able to manage administrators you’ve invited to your organization.
Invite new administrators
- Click the Invite new administrators button.
- Enter the new administrator’s email address
- You can add multiple administrators at once.
- You can assign the new administrators to organizations from here if you wish
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.