How do I enable Okta 3rd party authentication?
In order to enable Okta SSO as a login option for the NordLayer application, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your Okta dashboard
- At the top right corner, click Admin
- Head to the Applications section and select Applications
- Click on Create App Integration and select OIDC - OpenID Connect option
- At the bottom of the page, choose Web Application
- Click Next. That should open the New Web App Integration window
- Set the application name as NordLayer
- Set Sign-in redirect URls to https://auth.nordlayer.com/v1/tokens/oauth/resolution
- Customize the Assignments section based on your need and click Save
- Now you should be redirected to the General page of the application that you've just created. Copy Client ID and Client secret values
- Click on the Sign On tab
- Copy your Issuer and Audience parameters
Once you have copied all these values, you can head to the Service Management Portal on our website and navigate to Settings - Login options. By choosing Okta you will be prompted to enter five values as follows:
Client ID - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Client Secret - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Base URL - https://your-okta-domain.okta.com/oauth2/default (replace your-okta-domain with the Issuer from OKTA dashboard)
Audience - value copied from OKTA dashboard
Issuer - https://your-okta-domain.com (value copied from OKTA dashboard)
Once you submit this information, your organization members will now have the ability to log into the NordLayer application using Okta SSO.
Note: In case you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support team.